get your credit score now
Recommended

Able Lending

We welcome Able Lending to our top lenders ranking and the main reason for its incursion into our recommended online lenders is due to its unique loan products. This top-rated lender offers a unique proposition, a hybrid between traditional lending with peer-to-peer lending maximized with social networks engagement.

Established in 2015 in Austin, Texas; Able Lending helps borrowers recruit their friends and relatives online through social engagement and provides them, potential lenders, a secure online platform to contribute capital from $1,000 to $1 million with one- to five-year terms and APRs ranging from 8% to 25%. Because of their social approach, thus decreasing costs, Able Lending rates are more competitive and helps its borrowers save $31,000 on their loans

Visit Able Lending
Able Lending Availability

Able Lending offers its unique peer-to-peer loan products throughout all the United States.

Able Lending Reviews

Why is Able Lending so successful? It is lending model that allows that most businesses could receive funding, even those that are normally denied credit from banks and other lenders. With the help of your network of friends, family and social fans, Able’s platform will get your funding. Furthermore, Able promises its borrower that if they can get three to five backers (family, friends, and fans) to fund 25% of their loan, Able Lending will complete the other 75%.

The minimum loan amount that a backer (backer=lender) can contribute is $1,000, and the maximum amount that can contribute is 50% of total loan amount request. Borrowers pay the loan back to Able Lending who reimburse that payment among the backers who can charge interest rates starting at 2%.

Able Lending

Unique peer-to-peer online lender with loans up to $1000,000 from 1 to 5 yrs. and APR from 8% to 25%

Up to $1000,000

  • Small business loans
  • Loan amounts up to $1,000,000
  • Peer-to-peer lending
  • Terms from 1 to 5 years
  • No pre-payment penalties
  • 100% online platform
  • Interest rates starting at 3%
  • Platform to recruit family and friends

  • At least 1 year in business
  • Annual gross sales of $100,000
  • 600+ credit score
  • No recent bankruptcies or tax liens
  • Tax ID, social security and ID
  • Last month balance sheet
  • 6 months of bank statements
  • 1 year statement of cash flow

Terms run from 1 to 5 years with loan amounts from $1,000 up to $1,000,000. The APR runs from 8% to 25% and has an origination fee of 5%.
Able Lending offers multiple communication channels for both borrowers and backers: live chat, email (ticket system), and phone support at 1-866-229-0272. Furthermore, they are very active with social media engagement. After all, it is part of its business model. Its main office is located in: 800 West Cesar Chavez Street B101, Austin TX 78701

As per Able Lending CEO “At Able, we believe that small businesses are the most vital sector of our nation’s economy – and yet the most underserved. We believe responsible access to capital at fair rates is a fundamental right. We believe borrowers deserve transparent loan rates and terms. Able is the lowest-cost online lender to small businesses in the nation. Our passion is to fund businesses at any stage with a new kind of loan that lets borrowers get more capital at lower rates when they recruit some support from friends, family and fans.”

Able Lending reviews are so good because it's a new kind of peer-to-peer online lender with loans up to $1000,000 from 1 to 5 yrs. and APR from 8% to 25%
10 Total Score
Unique Approach

A new kind of peer-to-peer lending offering loans up to $1,000,000 from 1 to 5 years and APR from 8% to 25%.

Ease of Use
10
Terms & Rates
10
Speed
10
Privacy
9.8
Support
10
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
Able Lending

Unique peer-to-peer online lender with loans up to $1000,000 from 1 to 5 yrs. and APR from 8% to 25%

Up to $1000,000

Editor's choice 2017

Thank you for visiting my site TopOnlineLenders.com. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read my posts and leave comments. About me, I can say that I’m an enthusiastic blogger with a 7+ years of experience as a Financial Planner and in mortgage loans in Georgia. I really hope that my posts can be of help. Thx!
No Comments

    Leave a reply

    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    Your total score 0