Recently established in 2013 and based in New York, Fundera is an online lender that helps small business owners to get the capital they need to grow their companies through funding options beyond the traditional banking channels and by providing them a centralized platform where entrepreneurs can compare all of their financing options and they can, literally, have the lenders competing amongst themselves for their business. Fundera states that they will provide its users up to 3 lenders to choose from in only 6 minutes while remaining completely transparent and easy to understand.
Fundera does not perform as a direct lender or a financial institution, but it provides a secure platform that helps small companies to evaluate and compare their funding options through financial education and by connecting them with fit lenders based on the businesses requirements and funding needs.
Fundera offers its business funding services within all the United States. This has been well received throughout the business community, businessmen and entrepreneurs. For more information and/or options by State, call us at (888)342-4279.
Fundera Loans Services
Fundera openly proclaims specializing in helping small businesses from almost any industry in obtaining funding by making the process of getting commercial loans easier. In other words, depending on your needs, they help you find a lender that can provide you a funding solution. That being said, the lending institutions that provide loans through Fundera offer the following types of loans:
- Small Businesses Loans – Possibility of getting up to $1 million in funding with repayment terms from 6 months to 10 years.
- Merchant Cash Advance – If you need fast capital and, most of your business revenue comes through customers paying with credit cards, this may be a good choice.
- Equipment Loan – Can help you buy equipment using the equipment itself as a guarantee or collateral for the loan.
- Manufacturing – Gives you the chance of funding 80% of your paid invoices for manufacture purposes
- 401K Rollover Funding – Allows you to finance a business purchase using the funds of your 401k.
- Commercial Credit Line – provides a pre-established amount of available funds that can be withdrawn as you wish – like a credit card.
291 Broadway Suite 900 New York, NY 10007
When filling out a simple loan application form, any company can get pre-qualified for a loan with several possible lenders and have a look o at the interest rates that can be expected without an impact on its credit score. Fundera is trying to position itself as the number 1 provider of small business loans.
All types of business loans as fast as 6 minutes through its vast network with several options up to $5,000,000 and APR from 4.20%.